Perth, if not Australia's most experienced full time Argentine Tango Instructor.
Juan Rando, with over 15 years of full time teaching and training experience!
All our teachers are passionate and professional.
Structured (and fun) courses with many levels. (the most extensive and well organised in Australia)
Australia's only medals system designed by Tango Specialists for those who take their technique and development seriously.
- Argentine Tango Workshop with Juan Rando - Ochos with Oomph! - December 7th
- J.R.D.A. Monthly Milonga - A Night of Tango - Saturday November 1st
- Term 8 - Starts Monday November 3rd - 7.30pm Practicas are Back
- Term 8 - Wednesday Class - The Walk - Taken by Michelle Cook -Starts November 5th
- Term 8 - Thursday Concept Classes - Milonga - Starts November 6th
- Conditioning & Styling for Men and Women - Saturday Afternoons
- Join us for CITA 2015 - Argentina’s premiere Tango Congress over 6 days.
"A dedication to the improvement and development of Argentine Tango in all it's aspects. Providing good, sound knowledge of dance movement and practises, constant training, and a passionate love of all things Tango, J.R.D.A. strives to provide an environment rich in knowledge and fun, and always, with the aim of making you the best you can be."